What to Wear:
You should be comfortable
- During many of the Pilates exercises you will be on your back or sitting upright, either on the mat or reformer and you will want to wear longer shorts or form fitting pants.
- Male clients may prefer to wear bicycle shorts to get that tight fit, but longer shorts are an option as long as they have a lining.
- A fitted, but longer-cut shirt or tank top is helpful because you don’t want to be constantly tugging the shirt down while exercising.
Form-fitting clothing allows your instructor to check your alignment and confirm that you are engaging the proper muscle groups.
Additionally, some of my clients wear “ToeSox” because of the gripping, non-slip soles. The five toe design promotes toe strength and flexibility by allowing independent movement of your toes and the line at the base of your toes helps you check your alignment.
Shoes are not allowed on the equipment.
Welcome to PilatesFun!
A SMALL CLASSICAL PILATES studio providing challenging classical Pilates sessions (private and duet) mixed with laughter and fun.
PilatesFun is a small, equipped home studio that has two classical reformers (one converts to a mat with tower), a Spine Corrector, Wunda Chair, and a Ladder Barrel.The studio is comfortably furnished for individual and duet workouts.PilatesFun was featured in the Jan/Feb 2014 issue of Pilates Style magazine in the article, "Teaching in a Home Studio."
- Individualized Classical Pilates sessions
- Modifications for injuries or special needs
- Private and duet sessions offered
- Conveniently located on the Peninsula in East Palo Alto near the 101 and Dunbarton Freeways.
- Flexible schedule - Available for early morning and after work sessions in addition to same day bookings.
The studio accepts cash or check payments only. At the beginning of your first session I will require a payment of the current session plus one additional session in case of late cancellation.
Hours of operation:
Saturday and Sundays by appointment only.